Making a Decode PHP 7.2

f4r0fA

Созидатель (II)
Симпатии
Баллы
Hello community!

I was recently browsing around looking for a decoder for PHP 7.2 and found a file that seems to work fine for version 5.2. However, I'm having trouble updating it to PHP 7.2 and would like to ask for your help.

---------------------
Plataform Windows 10
:acute:Included in File
PHP 5.2 - 7.2 - 7.3 - 7.4
BusyBox not necessary if u use W10 with Linux Kernel
Shell and BAT File
--------------------

We know that PHP 7.2 has brought a number of important improvements and features, and it's essential that we keep our code up to date to take advantage of these benefits. A decoder compatible with this version would be extremely useful for the entire community.

If anyone has knowledge and experience with PHP decoders, or knows of a solution that could be adapted for PHP 7.2, please share your ideas and suggestions. Together we can find a way to make this possible.

Remembering that collaboration is fundamental in a community like ours. Every contribution, no matter how small, can make a difference for all of us. So, if you have any knowledge or experience in the area, don't hesitate to share .

Thanks in advance to everyone who can help to update the decoder for PHP 7.2. Let's work together to improve our projects and drive community development.

I count on the participation of all of you!

Thx, f4r0fA - Brazil

Download Link
https://www.sendspace.com/file/i3ezmg

Link broken

Вложения

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    67,1 КБ · Просмотры: 11
Buddy, this is a very very old decoder, probably 6-8 years old.
No one will make such a decoder for free, especially as a public version.
A private decoder will be expensive, as there are services that make money on decoding

Ну у кого нибудь удалось ДЕКОДИРОВАТЬ файл php 7.2? Оно не работает, я уже и через бизибокс проверил.

Назад
Верх